We aim to supply our customers with permanent potable water, which is compliant with the highest quality standards and regulation.
Warrantee water quality
The latest water treatment technologies are used to ensure perfect quality of water. Daily control of water quality with internal laboratory and controlled by the Royal Commission.
Continuous monitoring of pressure in the Industrial and Community areas.Team’s mobilized 24/7 to repair any pipe breaks and minimize the impact on the customers.
Preserve water resources
Control and reduce water losses (network inspection, leak detection and water balance analysis).
Key figures - Potable Water Service
- 1 Production unit - Reverse Osmosis capacity 100,000 m3/day
- 2,100,000 m3 of strategic storage capacity
- 1,400 km of network, from 25 to 1,500 mm in diameter
Supplying all industries in Jubail
- 23,000 residential customers
- 250 employees with a permanent customer focus
KEY FIGURES - POTABLE & PROCESS WATER SERVICES
- 540,000 m3 of strategic storage capacity of potable water reservoirs (Yanbu-I is 340,000 m3 and Yanbu-II 200,000 m3 )
- 658.57 km of network of potable water, from 25 to 1,000 mm in diameter
- 43.45 km of network of potable water, from 25 to 1,000 mm in diameter
SUPPLYING ALL INDUSTRIES IN YANBU
- 65,000 m3/day potable water to residential and industrial customers
- 78,000 m3/day potable water to industrial customers