Reliability as part of the Cockpit Performance Operation and Maintenance projects (CPO) will bring a reliable product to O&M using a process focused on analyzing, designing-out or mitigating potential failure modes prior to production release, based on an understanding of the physics of failure, testing to discover issues and statistical analysis methods for reliability prediction.
CPO can open up many opportunities for Marafiq-Saur Company who want to move beyond securing a basic offering to the marketplace, and create a true competitive advantage in which reliability plays a critical role for customer satisfaction.
- MaSa Management is now on the stage of finalizing the Reliability Personnel team
- Reliability Section had been established
- Reliability KPIs
- Reliability Section facilitates different RCA activities since it was started
- Reliability Section has conducted orientation to all facilities explaining what reliability is all about
- Reliability Section is now taking charge of the equipment Condition by doing Condition Based Monitoring
- Reliability Section is now taking charge of the Cathodic Protection System of different structures, pipelines and tanks
- Reliability Section is now on the stage of assessing the assets and management
- Reliability Section had been established and following the 10 Bad Actors in operations
- Reliability Section is now following the evaluation of equipment and replacement planning